I’ve got 6 weeks until I leave for Mazatlan for our yearly trip. I so wanted to be at goal weight by then and in pretty good shape. But I have spent the last 3 months working on my “working out” and not too much focus on the eating right thing. It’s time folks to get my stuff together and quit sabotaging myself.
There are also 13 weeks of spring and I’m going to join in with Loretta in her spring challenge and make some goals for myself (I miss Steve’s P10 challenge).
So here goes:
- Exercise every single day. No more taking days off. I sit at a desk, in a chair for 8 hours, 5 days a week – I think that is enough time OFF to give my body a break.
- Drink my Wheatgrass/Vegetables every morning to make sure I am getting all my nutrients.
- Eat more protein. Especially after a strength training session.
- Lose another 5 inches (overall body) by May 3rd.
- If it doesn’t provide me some kind of valuable nutrition, then don’t put it in my mouth.
A couple of weeks ago I had written at the end of one of my posts “If I am going to train like an athlete, I need to eat like an athlete”. Well I have to keep that mantra in my brain for the next 13 weeks (except the week in Mazatlan… we ALL know that is going to be a week of indulgence), and make the right choices when eating and drinking. I’m really not getting any where fast doing what I currently am doing. I have no one to blame but myself. It’s time I took a hold of the situation and make it right. What’s that saying again…. Insanity -doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results – not likely going to work for me is it.
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and a great Monday.